Friday, 19 February 2010

Half of my project!

[ I don know y can I not put them in order :(( ]














I have tutorial with Itai on this coming Wednesday and as I did half of my project during Xmas holiday back in Iran I have to show him my progress... and would like to share it with u here as well! AND... I need ur opinion abt it!

I will upload 7 different set of images. Some set will have more than jus one photo which means I can not decide which to choose ..!!! So HELP me PLZZZ!!! ;))

2 comments:

  1. age paiin paiini ro begiri 1 . pishnahad mikonam ba in tartib beri :
    1 - 6 - 7 - 2 - 4 - 3 - 5 - 10 - 9 - 8 .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shiva!
    I really like the progress of your work and i understand what your vision is by looking at your previous inspirations and scraps.
    I also think you did a great job makng a production in a country you had not shot before!!
    I also heard about the challenges of shooting in Iran! Great job!!
    I really like the angles of some of your images especially the second one. Your images remind me of early vogue editorials shot in the streets of new york, like David Baileys work.
    Im really looking forward to the final retouching of the images.
    I think they would look good if you made them like film vintage or either make them contemporary with higher contrast and highlights that make them look as if you used some lighting!
    Really like your work so far and looking forward to the rest of the images!

    ReplyDelete