Sunday 8 November 2009

Back to the beginning !!


After my presentation on Thursday, I decided to get back to where I was 3 weeks ago and start researchin all over againnnnnnnn!!
So, my dissertation will be about:

Fashion and Violence; Representation and Reality

This title suggests that the work will deal with how the fashion industry uses and exploits very stylised representations of violence in its imagery, in contrast to Iran, where wearing or not wearing certain items of clothing can lead to real violence against the person.

3 comments:

  1. Shiva, I saw this and thought of you..you might know of it already...

    Exhibition:Insight into Iranian Art
    When: To 8 Dec. Mon.-Sat., 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
    Where: Opera Gallery, 134 New Bond St., W1S 2TF (020 7491 2999).

    I hope your project is going well,
    s x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds like a great dissertation idea shiva!
    also, your blonde hair looks amazing!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! thanks a lot love !!

    Tnx Sophie I will definitely go to that exhibition love!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete